Instinct Hockey specializing in Private Training, Small Groups and Team Training.
Each program is hand crafted and catered to your needs. First sessions are always more of an evaluation and introduction to allow the areas of focus to be assessed. This helps build a custom program that ensures top results!
Instinct Hockey's Areas of Focus
- Aggressive Edgework and Stride Correction
- Skating Efficiency and Agility
- Puck Handling and Puck Control
- Shooting with Purpose
- Team Tactics and Positioning
- Power, Strength, Endurance
- In Home Hockey Training
Check out our On Ice Schedule for all current and upcoming clinics and drop ins.
- 15+ years of Hockey Instruction experience, specializing in private, small group and team training.
- Worked with Team Canada and Team Ontario Men's Deaf Hockey Team
- 2007 Royal Bank Cup Jr A National Champion, Aurora Tigers. Stick on display at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto, Ontario for scoring the championship winning goal in the final game
- Drafted in the 2002 OHL Entry Draft by the Belleville Bulls
- Multiple provincial, league and season championship as a player in junior and minor hockey
- Trained with world class hockey instructors such as Dr, Yasha Smushkin and Jari Bryski
- Currently coaching in the Greater Toronto Hockey League